- Cross-cutting themed tours, in 1hr. Examples of themes: ‘Initiation rites’ (well suited to young people); ‘All different” (tour accessible to all, particularly all types of disabilities); ‘Festivities’ (can be adapted to visitors learning French), etc.
- Tours of one continent in 1hr
- Family tours (ages 3-5 and 6-12) in 1hr
- Tours of the temporary exhibitions in 1hr or 1hr30
Details of the guided tours available
In order to give the guide an idea of your group’s profile in advance, please feel free to provide information when making your booking. On the day of the visit, remember to give the guide a brief overview of your group (specific characteristics of your group, your projects, potential difficulties, etc.) and feel free to speak up during the visit with questions or comments, etc.
Duration: 1hr/PRICE: €35
Discover the works from a different perspective with an immersion in the oral traditions of different continents, within the permanent collections or certain temporary exhibitions. Professional narrators will take you on a journey across a continent and adapt to audiences of all ages.
- Narrated tours by continent: Africa; Asia; Oceania; the Americas; Thousand & One Orients
- Cross-cutting narrated tours: My short narrated tour (0-3 years); Around the World (3-5 years); Diviners & Sorcerers (families with children aged 6-12); Carnivals (families with children aged 6-12); Mythical Tour (adults); Women at the Centre of the World (adults)
- Narrated tours of certain temporary exhibitions
Details of the narrated tours available
In order to give the narrator an idea of your group’s profile in advance, please feel free to provide information when making your booking. On the day of the visit, remember to give the narrator a brief overview of your group (specific characteristics of your group, your projects, potential difficulties, etc.).
Duration: 1hr30 or 2hr/PRICE: €50
Participatory workshops allow visitors to gain a better understanding of the artistic practices of the civilisations presented at the museum.
- Family Workshops for children aged 3-5, 6-8 or 9 12
- Workshops for young people and adults ‘Travel Journal’
Details of the workshops for children available
Details of the workshop for adults available
Make sure to book in advance to guarantee a place on this year's workshop.
PERFORMANCES AND CONCERTS
Take advantage of special rates for groups when attending the performances and concerts scheduled all year in the museum’s auditorium, the Claude Lévi-Strauss Theatre (€20 for 15 people). An opportunity to discover artists from Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas. Tickets for performances and concerts give you same-day access to the permanent collections, within the museum opening hours.
Details of performances
Détail des concerts
- Group: 25 people maximum for self-guided tours, guided tours, narrated tours and workshops; 15 people maximum for performances and concerts; no minimum number.
- Condition: Structures working in the social sector.
- Price: Self-guided tours: free for the group.
Guided tour: €35 for the group.
Narrated tour: €35 for the group..
Workshop: €50 for the group.
Performance: €20 for the group.
Concert: €20 for the group.
- Times: Group visits are possibles from Tuesday to Saturday:
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:40am to 5:40pm
Thursday and Friday: 9:40am to 7:40pm
Saturday: 9:40am to 7:30pm
AVAILIBILITY AND BOOKING
Booking required on +33 (0)1 56 61 71 72 (booking office open Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5pm). Minimum 15 days prior to the visit date. Please contact this number for availability regarding themes and visit times.
REQUEST FOR ADVICE
Lucie AERTS, point of contact for the social sector
relais[at]quaibranly.fr - +33 (0)1 56 61 53 50