Discover the visitor app and dive into a world of rites of passage, magic and myths – a world where the works can speak! Explore the collections and listen out as the works reveal their secrets and transmit their knowledge to help you grow your “Aura” and complete your initiation.
Discernment, curiosity and social skills will help you win games and overcome challenges, solve puzzles and climb through the levels in order to become “TransMaître” at the end of your quest! A prize from the museum awaits as a reward!
- For young people, aged 12 and over
- Free application available to download on iOS and Android
- To maximise your game experience: download the app and its content before arriving at the museum; create a TransMaître account to access your Initiation Journal online. You can also pick up where you left off at any time!
- Prize for players that reach level 5 of the game, on presentation of the winning code at the museum reception desks
- Some works presented in the application may be temporarily missing from the exhibition spaces due to reasons related to the museum’s operations (restoration, conservation, loan, etc.)
- Have a question or a comment about the game? Get in touch: transmedia[at]quaibranly.fr
TransMaître is a transmedia game created by the CULTE project (Cultural Urban Learning Transmedia Experience) with the support of the French National Research Agency (ANR), developed in partnership with the Cnam, the Lutin lab (Laboratoire des Usages en Technologies d'Information Numériques) and Mazedia.