Climb to the top of quai Branly for the European Night of Museums!
For tje European Night of Museums, discover the museum and its architecture, as you stroll from the garden to its panoramic roof, in a nocturnal atmosphere conducive to escapism.
Explore our night sky and discover the secrets of the stars by dreaming up your own map of the sky. Surprises await throughout the evening as you explore the links between earth and sky in cultures around the world!
ON THE programme
- observation of the sky from the museum's roof terrace
- a group fresco created with artist Jordane Saget
- flash visits to our exhibitions
- mini-tales surrounded by the collections
Discover our collections and exhibitions at your own pace; at this time, the museum is free and open until midnight!
- an evening dedicated to contemporary aboriginal cinema
- a selection of books and comics about the sky and the stars, to be discovered in the Jacques Kerchache Reading Room
- a continuous playlist to enjoy as you stroll through the museum
Full programme available below.
- Access to the museum is free of charge from 6pm to midnight (last entry 11pm)
- Activities accessible to all, subject to availability
- Duration: 15:11
- Place: Tout le musée
The Saturday 13 May 2023 from 18:00 to 23:59
- Public: All publics
- Categorie : Festivals and events
Free entry (subject to available places)Gratuit (dans la limite des places disponibles)