The museum is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30am to 7pm.
Except Thursdays from 10.30am to 10pm.
It is closed on Mondays, except during term-time school holidays.
Group activities are available daily, except Sundays.
Groups with disabilities can also book an activity on Mondays for a quieter visit when the museum is closed to the public.
Admission to the museum is free for visitors with disabilities and one accompanying person (on proof of eligibility).
Activities are available at reduced rate for visitors with disabilities and an accompanying person:
- Guided tours, storytelling tours and workshops: €8 per person
- Performances: €15 per person
- Concerts: €10 per person
Audioguides and other visitor resources are free for visitors with disabilities.
For groups with disabilities:
- Self-guided group visits: free (with or without authorisation to address the group)
- Guided tours and storytelling tours: €35
- Workshops: €50
- Concerts and performances: €20 for the group (15 people including accompanying persons)
To plan a group visit, go to the Group visits page
For further information on prices for non-disabled visitors, see this page.
Getting to the museum
The main entrances are 37 quai Branly, 215 rue de l'Université and 218 rue de l’Université (75007 Paris).
For people with reduced mobility or requiring specific arrangements, the recommended entrance is 222, rue de l’Université.
Several GIG/GIC spaces (for war veterans with serious disabilities and for civilians with serious disabilities) are available in the museum car park (25 quai Branly) and in the surrounding neighbourhood.
- Metro line 9: Alma-Marceau
- RER C: Pont de l’Alma station. Note: this station does not yet have a lift. Installation works are under way.
- Bus: Line 42: Tour Eiffel or Bosquet-Rapp stop / Lines 80 and 92: Bosquet-Rapp stop / Line 72: Alma Marceau
- Car park (reserved spaces available): 25, quai Branly
Finding your way around the museum
View the interactive map to visualise the museum before your visit.
The museum hosts permanent collections, temporary exhibitions and a wide range of events. For more information go to the page "Things to do at the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac"
To view the museum programme, go to the agenda (enter your criteria to narrow the search).
Information and advice:
Esther Cadiot, accessibility contact
accessibilite[at]quaibranly.fr - +33 (0)1 56 61 53 50
Booking: contact the booking service at reservation[at]quaibranly.fr
or on +33 (0)1 56 61 71 72 (Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm)